Responsible for providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty, quality, and overall satisfaction by servicing, programming, configuring, dismantling, reconstructing, converting, and trouble-shooting existing security and site automation solutions including, but not limited to, fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) or one (1) year of industry experience
- Hands on experience with installation, repair, troubleshooting and/or set up of devices in a relatable industry
- Current valid Florida driver’s license
- Ability to work under general supervision and independently at multiple customer sites, on a daily basis, and interpret and design system layout to meet the customer needs
- Comfortable with computers and Microsoft Suite (intermediate Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to work overtime when needed
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- One (1) year of security camera and/or alarm systems experience
- Technical school training and/or certification
- Networking experience
- Prior experience with providing services to electrical systems
- Previous direct industry sales and/or customer service experience
- Two (2) years of intrusion, fire, access control, and cameras
- FASA/BASA certification is a plus
Apply for this position
- Install, maintain, or repair security systems, alarm devices, or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras, and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components.
- Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details, such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
- Feed cables through access holes, roof spaces, or cavity walls to reach fixture outlets, positioning and terminating cables, wires, or strapping.
- Keep an orderly vehicle and accurate inventory stock levels.
- Various projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned.